SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch management for POSDM interface to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My client is going to use batch management function in SAP.

Regarding store sales, the POS is going to record the batch number of the articles every time they sell one. This record is to be interfaced back to ECC via POSDM to post GI for the articles of specific batch number.

However, what I discovered is that the message type WPUUMS / WPUBON in ECC do not contain the batch number field.

Could you advise if I have overlooked anything and if you have more experience / knowledge to share?

Thanks so much in advance.

BR

Dom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

You can make use of segment E1WXX01 : Segment for Customer Enhancements to be used as Required.

Do the necessary settings and configuration both in ECC and POS DM.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

You can make use of segment E1WXX01 : Segment for Customer Enhancements to be used as Required.

Do the necessary settings and configuration both in ECC and POS DM.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikrant, i see your point.

Could you advise what are the settings / config required in POSDM? Because I cannot see any aggregation method based on the batch no.

BR

Dom

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

You need to create custom implementation for the BAdi if it is not available there.

Thanks,

Vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

As mentioned by Vikram you can create New implementation for BADI to populate data in customer enhancement segment of the idoc....

POSDM will be using IDOC  to send Transaction Details to  your system Method CALL of this BADI implementation will be called (just before IDOC is created in order to modify IDOC Data) during the execution of any task creating IDOCs....

BR

Ajaya Kr Mishra