cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Landscapes not in Use

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Am trying to delete a system landscape created/configured in the past and not in use any more, as the target system got deleted, and we have a new target system in place, to be used with the old source system.

When trying to delete, it says,

Object EP2_100_EX1_200 is already in use and cannot be deleted.. What do I do to delete this.

Note: I know we created a project and that project is using this landscape,. also the package,.

So, need to delete the package associated with this project and then delete the project and then delete the landscape.

Can someone help to resolve the above case.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vineetha,

To delete the landscape first you need to de-activate the package and then delete the package and project. Regarding your second query can you try to deactivate all the packages in that project and then delete the project. I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anita

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

1. How do I de-activate the package?

2. There is no package created for the project,. not sure what the issue is, but would love to know how it could be resolved.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you will click on the project name then it will open the project in new window. There you will find the first column as 'details' in tab execution plan (first tab, expand detail button and then you will get option to de-activate the package under status heading.

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect,. Thank you.

I was able to de-activate the package,. and then delete the first project.

However, my 2nd issue, which gives an error " 500 SAP INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" Error: Screen output without connection to user.( termination RABAX STATE)

Note: No Package is created yet for this project.. not sure why its giving me this error when I was trying to delete this project. appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you upload the dump here ?

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

How will I get the dump?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is that as you are getting this error then dump must have been generated in the system. So, go to transaction ST22 and there you will find the dump with this error. Download that dump and upload here.

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Got it.. Attached is the dump saved into a txt file.

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Didn't hear back from you.

Also, I recently realized that deleting the project by deactivating the package also deactivated the RFC connections and now, when the basis is trying to set the RFC connections to a new target system, with the old source, its throwing error message.

Wondering if there is a fix for this.

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191567
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, there is project  which I am trying to delete, and it gives me an error " 500 SAP INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" Error: Screen output without connection to user.( termination RABAX STATE)

Wondering if someone could help to resolve this issue.