cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diplay cost at compoment level in CN41N report

0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

CN41N report shows the materials but does not show the material costs. Business requirement is to display costs (planned and actual) on material level in single report. Looking at report CJI3 this only shows the actual costs and do not see an efficient way to compare planned and actual on material level in the system.

We have no stock - ETO customer project scenario and all the non stock items ordered at activity levels. Hence all cost get clubbed / captured at activity but does not show the individual item cost. Please suggest any exit to enhance the CN41N report which will display material costs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still confused why your client does not want other reports like S_ALR_87013542 and S_ALR_87013532. Yes, I agree with shishir that you cannot sum up the cost at material level, you can only sum up the cost at activity level.

Regards,

Amit

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we don't have SAP standard report for both - Plan/actual

we need to use more reports

CN52N - Material Components

CN44N - Planned Orders

S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance

S_ALR_87100185 - Actual Costs for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year)

S_ALR_87100186 - Planned Costs for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year)

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, In CN41N, cost at material level is not possible to track out. Because its sum-up the material cost at activity level for non stock items. Its standard behavior.

Also go thru the thread below:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1743833

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check report S_ALR_87013542 and S_ALR_87013532.

Regards

Shishir

0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

Thanks for your prompt reply but requirment is to display materials cost in CN41N report only.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Yes it is possible in CN41N.

Steps would be as follows:

1. Execute CN41N first.

2. Go to Change Layout (You will find the Select Layout Icon adjacent to print Icon from the menu)

3. From the right side, you can pull up your cost components like actual cost etc.

4. Check it and you are done with your requirement.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria