Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use XPI_Inspector for HTTP_AAE receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Current scenario:

- I've created a synchronous Proxy to HTTP_AAE scenario which uses the Google Distance Matrix API

Problem:

- The response mapping gives the following error: "Values missing in queue context."

Question:

- I'm wondering if there is any way to check the used URL + Query string (e.g. http://maps.googleapis.com/distancematrix/xml?origin=<origin>&destination=<destination>). I've checked the XPI Inspector but I can't find the query string anywhere. Maybe there is another way to test this synchronous interface?

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards,

Koen Schouten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Schouten,

Prima facie, it appears that the HTTP_AAE response data type is either incorrect or not being populated correctly as per your mapping. The response message is trying to map your proxy response structure but has no corresponding values from the HTTP_AAE response structure.

I would suggest you revisit every field in your mapping and test it in mapping as well to eliminate possibility of errors at mapping level.

Further, see if you can test the HTTP request standalone (Using some HTTP test tool or SOAP UI->TEST SUITE->HTTP TEST REQUEST). A standalone testing will at least validate your HTTP request/response and further, you can crosscheck the structures with what you've defined.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply. Is there a sample scenario for the HTTP_AAE receiver?

I don't get the same response as I get with the mentioned HTTP test tool. So I don't know which message I have to map. So I hoped to see the response message in XPI Inspector...

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Schouten,

Can you try activating Staging/Logging (temporarily) at every step in ICO Advanced setting and check payload in message monitoring at every step? You might get the JDBC response and then you can tally with your structure.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I already tried. I managed to map the error message to an output field and configured all mapping field 0...1. This made it possible to map the error message back and I was able to solve this error.

I think it isn't possible to view the response message before it gets to the response mapping.