cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas - ME11 - Screen Simplification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our client  want to simplify the ME11 ( Purchase Inforecord screen ) using SAP Personas. They  want to bring the values in the Conditions Tab along with their Scale values in the same screen or Table structure. Currentlty the standard ME11 transaction is displaying the Condition data and Scales details of each Condtion types in separate screens. Is it possible to club the content for a Field which is in one screen with another Screen in SAP Personas. Request you to please provide your inputs in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's lots of information here on SCN about how to achieve many things with Personas. Have you tried searching?

I think the information you are looking for is here:

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for the inputs.I Have already gone through the link provided by you. This link is useful when you want to show the data from other screen on a new personas screen right? We are looking to merge two different screens into one screen similar to tab merge in me11 .

Is it possible?

Actually the users needs to select the Condition type and click on a button to see the scales attached to the condition types in ME11 transaction. Our Client wants to simplify this process by combining both Condtion types ALV Grid Screen with Quantity Scales Screen in One single screen it self . We were looking help in this matter.

Thank you very much again for your inputs .

With Regards,
Ramakrishna Konda

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you are wanting to create a whole new screen and merge two existing screens into it. Is that right? Then you can't do that - Personas doesn't let you create new screens - you can only modify existing ones. To merge two screens you will need to choose one of them and use the technique in the document I referenced to move data from elsewhere onto it. One thing to note is that Personas doesn't support adding custom tables and so moving data in a table from one screen to another isn't possible (well, isn't at all easy - ). Since you mentioned that one of the screens you want to merge contains an ALV grid, I would suggest using that as the screen to merge other content into.

If I'm still not understanding what you are trying to achieve, please post some screenshots or mock-ups of your idea.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the inputs .

Please find the attached Document containing the Screen shots which might give you an Idea of requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you have two screens with tables, and you want to merge them into a single screen? Since there's no support in Personas for adding custom tables, nor for copying and pasting table contents, this isn't something you can do as standard. That's not to say it can't be done, but you need to be prepared for a lot of work. See this blog for a description of how I did something similar: . If the tables are large you might need to investigate but hopefully not.

Hope that helps.

Steve.