cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while creating a blueprint from SOLAR01 in MSOFFICE2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am newbie to solution manager. I have created one implementation project in solution manager. I have applied all the related process documents and test cases and configurations to all the business steps and processes.But while creating the business blueprint through SOLAR01, a business blue print document is created with blank page. I need to run the macro and i have set necessary settings for macros in MSWORD 2013. When i try to run the macro i am getting the follwing error : " Run time error 4605: This method or property i snot available because this document is not available for reading". Plz provide me some solution.

Thanks ,

Rutvik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to check the check box in MS Word - File - Options - General - "Open e-mail attachements and other uneditable files in reading view"

I am not sure how this option really works, but I think you will find it checked. So try to uncheck it.

Or wise versa :c)

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamil. I am able to create the blueprint now. But still the problem is, I am not getting any of the processflow graphic in the blue print as I have maintained the process flow in component view in SOLAR01. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,

Rutvik 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I am glad it helped a little bit. But this seems like another different problem. And I am very sorry, but I really don't know, what could be wrong in this case...

Answers (0)