cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get / configure data in Tcode "MCTG" for "SIS: Sales Office Analysis Selection "?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's,

How to get / configure data in Tcode "MCTG" for "SIS: Sales Office Analysis Selection "? We have implemented SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4 version in the organization. If anybody have any idea, need help .

Thanks in Advance.

Prashant Kunjir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the data are stored in tables S001 to S004, then system will fetch the report in MCTG.  Else, you need to configure in IMG path Logistics - General > Logistics Information System (LIS) > Logistics Data Warehouse > Data Basis > Information Structures

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply. If possible will you please send the step to configuration of the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Kunjir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member, you should be aware of the forum rules where asking step by step configuration or document is not encouraged.  First you have to put some efforts to find solution to your requirement, try on your own and still if you have any issue, post here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry guys, I am not able to configure it as I am new to this. I found data in both table S001 & S004, but still i am not able to find sales office wise data in tcode "MC-E". When I execute this tcode, gives message "No data exist for for chosen selection. If any body know about it, help will appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Kunjir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1573200 - How to restructure the statistic data of the sales information system (SIS)

But before trying to carry out the process as detailed in the above note, first check with other SIS reports like MCTA etc., and no reports are showing correctly, then you can proceed.  Otherwise, you need to raise an OSS message with SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi