cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While i am trying to enter the line item in sales order i am getting popup asking for WBS element. I dont want this pop up to be triggered rather i need to create sales order first then project & WBS next, after then i need to call the WBS in sales order line item by selecting the Bill Plan Option in sales order. Can any one advise what settings to be done to get this option.

Thanks

Saravanakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, your item category in sales order is playing role here. Check with help of your SD consultant that if WBS is mandatory.

Your second query-> You can select a WBS as billing element in Operative indicators if it is enabled

If its disable, just goto project profile OPSA->select your project profile and select Billing element in Project summarization option and save.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sarvana,

Please check any user exit is activated for that take your ABAPer help to find out

Regards

RAJU

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Item Category of the Material added and the Account assignment Category determination for the material involved.

Hope it helps!

Thank You and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

The SCN Rules of Engagement

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ask this query in SD and Billing forum or ask your SD consultant. It seems WBS is a mandatory field entry there.

Thanks