cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Icon in Adaper Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a problem with Adapter Engine. It's still in red icon and shows de message below.

Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory failed; cache could not be updated

: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, , target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)

I tried refresh CPACache and doesn't work.

http://srv-lab07:50100/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Thanks for your help.

Fábio Ferri

Cosultant ABAP/XI Netweaver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transport Software component SAP_BASIS. It solve problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Now the Adapter Engine is working!

Thanks for your help!

Fábio Ferri

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

What is the solution??

Former Member
0 Kudos

please share the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you restart ur J2EE eninge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirreram!

First thanks for your help.

Yes, restarted J2EE, but it isnt' solve!

Do you have more suggestions?

Thanks!

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if any coom channels are in error status when u click and navigate from the adapter in rwb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Follow the steps in SAP Note Note 764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents. This might fix your issue.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine!

Thank you for your help!

I have seen this note and i tinhk the problem is the a sld conflit. In my case in Adapter Engine. Have you seen this problem? because i seen a lot of threads about the same SAP Note 764176.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Regards

Fábio Ferri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

yes, i've seen the problem and following the instructions in the note has helped resolving it. So did you execute the steps mentioned? What was the result?

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristine,

I dont apply yet, because i im not Basis. I am developer and i waiting for Basis.

But now, Adapter Engine icon is Green. I see in SAP note 764176 about the Content Maintenance, than i see that missing Sub-System viewed Application System association and i inserted it and it's works e icon become green.

Now, I have this message in Directory!

com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Unable to read object Adapter Metadata RFC | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5) of type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Software component version with GUID b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5 does not exist

Could ypu give a suggestion?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting the same error in Integration Directory.

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Unable to read object Adapter Metadata IDoc | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5) of type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Software component version with GUID b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5 does not exist

Can you please share how you resolved this issue?

Thanks!

francisco_blay2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Me too, It could be wonderful to share this solution with us.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please search in SDN using the key word 'Unable to find an associated SLD element '.

Also its worth checking the below...

Refresh the SLD Cache

Doing a SLDCHECK

XI Cache refresh using XIDIRUSER user...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SriHari Bandi!

Thanks for your help!

I refreshed SLD Cache and SLDCHECK is ok.

Do you have more suggestions?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Where is executed XI Cache refresh?

Thanks!

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to this document : 'How to Handle Caches in SAP XI 3.0'

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

this shud help u