Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Stored Procedure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Interface proxy to JDBC :

In this I have used stored procedures and implemented structure accordingly.

issue is while testing the interface its showing error for 1 field

" Unable to execute statement for table or stored procedure. 'ABCD_SP' (Structure 'ABCD') due to java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported parameter type 'INT' for parameter 'VINSI' found "

"JDBC message processing failed; reason Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'ABCD_SP' (structure 'ABCD'): java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported parameter type 'INT' for parameter 'VINSI' found "

I have communicated with DB team and they are saying that field ABCD is "INT" type only . In the same way in my message mapping also i have given INT for Type attribute .

Please help what is the root cause .

Vin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vin ,

if possible then Please provide schema and table definition .

Thanks & Regards

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Input is number only and all possible changes were made still not getting..

I want to is it PI side isuue or JDBC stored procedure issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vin,

Check with DB team for the data type of "VINSI" field and maintain the same in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa

I have checked with DB they are maintaining INT only and same is given in PI message mapping also.

Vin.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vin -

Are you passing the parameter to the field "VINSI" ??

First try by adding an attribute "hasQuot" to the above field and map it with a constant value "No". If that doesn't work then

execute the stored procedure directly in database with the values that you are sending from PI and see if it works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I have changed INT to INTEGER now its working. but its came up with another error :

I have a another field Extract date. for this field i have given DATETIME2 as type, while testing its throwing the error " Unsupported  format DATETIME2 for the field Extract date found "

Is there any alternative type that should support in PI side ..?

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either change the parameter type to CHAR or change the value of VINSI to some number.

REgards,

MAstan vali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you defined Parameter type as "INT" and the value is coming in CHAR formate.

If Parameter type as "INT" then value should be some number and not Charectors

If Parameter type as "CHAR" then value should be some Charecters and not NUM.

Regards,

Mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Message mapping select Attribute as String/CHAR instead of INT and have a try.

Regards,

Mastan

Message was edited by: mastan vali