cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make repricing for specific conditions at the time of billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm SD Pricing person. Let me ask here experts below my concern.

In EU countries, there is recycling fee in sales of electronics or Note PC with batteries....to keep our earth clean.

So when customers buy such products, they have to pay more as recycling fee including invoice amount.

My question is... we want to make repricing for recycling conditions when the billing is created.

Based on our configuration, recycling condition is not defined as a kind of tax condition.

So this value is just copied from sales order.

(pricing type in copy control is 'G' which means repricing for tax condition.)

In this situation, we want to make repricing for those conditions during operating system.

Is there any easy way to cover this?

As I think, this is not easy because the system is already operated.

To change condition attribution is really risky. If we dare do, we have to migrate all open orders.

So I want to put this way to the end of my choice.

For this requirement,
1. We have to change condition class or category or calculation type in order to be repriced based on pricing type 'G'.

(ex. Set the condition category as 'I' inter-billing or 'L' always repricing.)

But transaction data are created now and all open orders will be affected.

2. To create new conditions are not easy because these conditions are mapped to the CO-PA value field and the values are posted in FI doc.

3. To change pricing type in copy control is almost impossible because of the impact.

What can I do this in this situation?

What I want to do is just to make repricing for specific conditions at the time of billing in case that pricing type of copy control is 'G'.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

In OSS note 24832 there are some examples that might be helpful.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I also know this note. That can be a helpful but it is hard for me to find out a proper solution.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me ask agagin to all experts.

I want to make A condition to be repriced at the time of billing.

For this, I have to set condition category as 'L' (Generally new when copying).

But I do not want to do in that way becauuse I am maintaining big operated system now.

In addition, though I migrate open orders after changing config. as 'L', it is almost impossible for use to migrate because we have more than a thound open orders per a DAY as Globalized system.

That is why I am asking.

Simply I can create new condition but as I mentioned, there are various recycling fee so we already created about 10 conditions. And this recycling conditions are linked to REA package of SAP. So creating another 10 more conditions can not be a way for us.

At last, what I want is not to be shown this condition only in billing doc.

'A' condition should be displayed in both Sales order and Billing doc.

And simultaneously, when the billing is created and if user changed 'A' condition master, then new value which is different from sales order have to be reflected in billing doc.

Thank you in advance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if user changed 'A' condition master, then new value which is different from sales order have to be reflected in billing doc.

In copy control VTFL, set "B" to the field Pricing Type

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Repricing has to be done only for some conditions in the form of recycling fee...

what was the reason for not applying routine 24 in your pricing???

"""But we do not want to create new condition with type 'L' because we have more than 10 recycling fee conditions which are mapped to Co-Pa field.

If I create new one, that means I have to create 10 more conditions, totally 20 conditions and all of them have to be mapped to Co-Pa, at the same time.""""

Will all the materials are to be applied with all these 10 conditions??

Phanikumar

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Patrick,

Try creating a new condition type for the recycling fee with Category 'L' and assigning standard VOFM requirement routine 24. This would mean it will determine the condition type only in the billing document.

This will work with the copy control setting = 'G'

As for the mapping to CO-PA portion, i guess you will have to map the same for the new condition type according to your business set up.

Thanks,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah.. To set 'L' in condition category can be an option.

But we do not want to create new condition with type 'L' because we have more than 10 recycling fee conditions which are mapped to Co-Pa field.

If I create new one, that means I have to create 10 more conditions, totally 20 conditions and all of them have to be mapped to Co-Pa, at the same time.

But to change the condition category in already created condition is really risky. If we do, we have to migrate all open orders and have to consider return case etc....

That is why I am trying to find anther solution.

Please consider this situation.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 there is recycling fee in sales of electronics or Note PC with batteries

First of all, I am not sure whether this should be treated as a tax or normal service charges.  But I presume, material code would be different in the above case.  If so, you need to revisit your existing pricing procedure where you can add one more condition type for the above.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

What do you mean by this repricing? How system would reprice and determine price for this speific condition? What creteria is there for determining price and which fields you are using for maintaining its price in condition table?

Is there any possibility to determine price only for this specific condition in billing document using pricing userexit?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Repricing means getting condition master again which means if the user change the condition master, then new value will be reflected by repricing.

- I wanted to know how to make repricing about specific conditions...well as I mentioned, condition class or cal. type...those can be one of factors.

- recycling fee is generally maintained by material level. I used the key combination.

- Without user exit, we can do by only pricing configuration.

Now I want to know the no risky and easy way to do during system operation.

I am still struggling to find great solution.