SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emigall commit buffer for ISU_M_PARTNER_CREATE_DARK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting an error during Partner migration in Emigall. (Message :R1 588)

In new version of ISU_M_PARTNER_CREATE_DARK (released on 24.10.2013) doesn't work for commit buffering.

It gives an error in FM BUP_BUPA_UPDATE_BASIS_INTERNAL when inserting to table BUT000.

Is there any trick with newly added field X_DLVE2_COMMIT in FM ISU_M_PARTNER_CREATE_DARK?

Does any one faced with that problem?

Regards...

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit

Unfortunately, we don't have the code version you have, but an older one. So I have to guess a little.

Error R1 588 is linked to a INSERT DUPLICATE KEY error. This is probably linked to an internal table not being cleared at the end of execution ISU_M_PARTNER_CREATE_DARK (maybe, because it's done at a commit work).

For example on the code version we have, there was a performance problem with internal table GT_GLOBAL_LOCKS of function group BUPA_BUTX_DIALOG.

Try to identify the internal table causing the problem.

Is there a function, within the same function group, you can call in an EMIGALL event to clear the table?

If not, there's the option to clear the table with some custom code, in our example:

field-symbols: <table> type any table.

assign ('(SAPLBUPA_BUTX_DIALOG)GT_GLOBAL_LOCKS') to <table>.
  if sy-subrc eq 0.
    refresh: <table>.
  endif.

SAP is almost certainly not supporting such code and therefore you have to thoroughly test such a solution.

Yep

Jürgen

ashvinder_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Umit,

We had the same error. Check if you can apply SAP note 1899533. I think that should resolve your issue too. Please consider that SAP Note 1775152 is a pre-requisite to this note which may already be in the system but good to know.

You can apply the note in DEV system and see if it resolves your error too ( I think it will).

regards,

Ash