Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to free goods

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have checked the relevant thread in the forum & tested in sap system. But still got some questions. Pls advise. Thx.

Example below.

Free goods condition record:

Free goods category = 3 (inclusive rebate without item generation, only for sales)

The column 'min qty' = 10

The column 'For' = 10

The column 'add. FG' = 1.

Sales order:

order qty for the ordered goods = 10.

Price = qty 10 x unit price $30 = $300.

Questions:

1. What should sap system behavior because I do not see any price deduction in order or something like that?

Remarks: If using free goods category 1 (inclusive rebate with item generation) in free goods condition record, new item for free goods can be generated in order correctly after my testing.

2. How to make sap system behavior correctly if using free goods category 3?

Remarks: Currently the condition type for free goods is not configured for 100% discount. No price condition type for free goods in pricing.

3. Which table stores the relationship between the table KONDN and order?

My comments: KONDN stores the free goods condition record. How can I know the specific order reads which condition record, especially condition record change?

4. What is the logic behind the usage 'FREE' when sap system determines the item category for free goods in order?

My comments: Based on the assignment 'order type - item category group - usage Free - Higher level item category - item category TANN', does sap system consider free goods master is related to usage Free? If yes, what is the logic behind it?

5. When displaying free goods condition record, we can know whether it is exclusive by looking at the icon on the left corner of the screen or Free Goods Type in the item line. But why Free Goods View-xx on the middle of the screen shows contrary? For e.g., Free Goods Type exclusive while Free Goods View-Inclusive.

6. How to activate Free goods analysis in order?

Remarks: In my system, there is 'On' / 'Off' for free goods under 'Analysis' in order. If clicking 'On' / 'Off', the system just pops up a message below. Why?

Free goods analysis is switched on

Message no. V1667

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Looking forward to your help.