cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII Reports - How and where to view them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Few  quick questions on MII reports : Please see if you can answers one , few or all of them .

1. after the MII composite applications are built, how to view the reports... i.e is SAP recommending to use a different portal (for example the already existing  Enterprise portal) or the the portal on its MII is installed it self .....

In short which portal is recommended...

2.  MII 14.0 to be installed on just NW 7.31 with pure java stack or - NW CE 7.3 ... what is advantage of installing MII on CE 7.4 rather than on a pure java stack

Sincerely,

Neni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

MII has its own portal where you can create the links for the reports build in MII.(<protocol>://<server>:<port>/XMII/Illuminator?service=Personalization or Click on the the Home link in the home page of MII)

Also every report has its own URL which then can be called from anywhere.

So it depends on your business case whether you what to use MII portal or use reports from anywhere else.

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohit & Sarathi,

My questions are answered. Thanks to both of you .

How ever , I want to learn more deep, do you guys teach or know any friend who can give a kind of crash course on weekends.

Regards,

Neni.

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni

1. Ditto as Rohit said

2. Whether you choose NW 731, NW 730 or NW 740 MII is always only on the Java Stack. The individual NW releases may have ABAP and JAVA deliveries or not but that has no effect on MII.

Whether to use NW 730/731 or 740 depends on what additional features of the NW server you want to use. For example NW 740 has option of HANA DB as database though MII 14.0 is not supported on it.

Regards

Partha