cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC customizing menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hoping I can get some help.  I am trying to restrict access to a menu ID in GRC AC, specifically I'd like to restrict access to some users to the "User Level Simulation" option within "Access Management".

I know this can be accomplished by adding authorizations to SM34 data, but this will get overriden with SAP updates.  Is there a way to accomplish this without getting the override?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrzej,

Thanks for your response. Just a quick follow up question:

I don't see within the GRAC_RA authorization object - field GRAC_REPT the actual value for the user or role level simulation. There are different options, but not one specifically for the simulation.

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jose,

If you remove object type "1" (user) from GRAC_OTYPE, that should be sufficient. With GRAC_REPT you could further limit what kind of analysis user is allowed to perform (selection criteria once you will run report).

Regards, Andrzej

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

You could achieve it by maintaining GRAC_RA object in user roles, especially two fields GRAC_OTYPE and GRAC_REPT. After limiting access to roles and profiles, user level simulation should not be visible.

As this is based on standard it should also work for any SAP updates.

Regards, Andrzej