SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Rule in EMMACCAT3 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPians,

I am working on assigning the BPEM case to corresponding user group who will be resolving this exception.

For achieving this I am assigning the users in "Display standard rule" under the Processor rule.

In Rule display (PFAC_STR) I am giving the user ID's under responsibilities tab.

Please let me know where I am going wrong. Please advise me and correct me.

Kindly do the needful.

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Going through your Query, I couldn't find anything wrong in the process of configuring the user assignment in the Processor rule.

Are you getting some error? Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I want the following functionality to be placed.

Whenever a BPEM case is triggered, I want an E-mail notification to be sent to the User "That a BPEM case is trigerred for Resoution".

Can you please let me know, where the configuration needs to be done in the system?

I am able to assign to particular users but the E-mail notification is not working.

Kindly help in this regards.

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can use the class method interface 'IF_EMMA_CASE_FORWARD' for your requirement.

This class method is provided in order to define the customer preferred way of forwarding the cases to end users.

For example if a workflow needs to be started or an email notification or service order needs to be generated in the system based, then this class method needs to be implemented and case category customizing has to be correctly maintained.

This interface has only one class method ‘FORWARD'

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan