cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retaining fixed pegging relationship after converting SNP planned orders into PPDS orders

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For one of my client's business requirement, we need to retain fixed pegging relationship created by CTM, after converting CTM (SNP) planned orders into PPDS planned order.

Please let me know if somebody has done it before, also if there is any workaround available to achieve this.

Rgds

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh

Did you activate fixed pegging in the global settings in ppds? If not enable the fixed pegging and our should ensure that even after document change the pegging is not lost. Refer the following link for more information.

Activating Fixed Pegging - Pegging - SAP Library

In case this doesn't help, then you can run the fixed pegging heuristics in ppds and establish the fixed pegging.

The sequence should be

1. Delete the existing fixed pegging

2. Determine low level code

3.Run fixed pegging heuristics

Refer the following link for further info.

Creating Multi-Level Fixed Pegging Relationships Manually - Pegging - SAP Library

Regards

Mitesh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

Thanks for your help.

Yes we did activated fixed pegging in PPDS global settings.

Running fixing heuristics is an option, but that might change the sequence.

Is it possible to sales order fixed pegged to PPDS planned order (generated from SNP order, which was fixed pegged to this sales order initially).

Please let me know if you see any workaround possible.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

You can use the same sort profile  while running the fixed pegging heuristics which was used during the CTM run. This would make sure that the sequence doesn't change.

Regards,

Mitesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh.

From what I know, there is no functionality in standard to retain fixed pegging when SNP order is converted into PP/DS order.

The only supported document changes are those listed in note 698427. Also, in general, the setting to activate fixed pegging is relevant for integration processes (e.g. document is changed on ECC side).

I would suggest running SAP_PP_019 to fix dynamic pegging relationships after SNP2PPDS conversion is executed.

Regards,

Tiago

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for your help.

Running fixing heuristics is an option, but that might change the sequence.

Is it possible to sales order fixed pegged to PPDS planned order (generated from SNP order, which was fixed pegged to this sales order initially).

Please let me know if you see any workaround possible.

Rgds

Sourabh