cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Customizing for SPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have one question. I do the customizing in GTS for the SPL.

Please see my attached file.

On the first screen, you can see, that the system took the name Frank and compare it with the city of Frankfurt.

I think, that the setting is wrong, because the system should only check the name (Frank) in our adress name (Raponzel Abholadresse Zwei).

We found on screen 2 the setting for "compare adress elements with each other". We made the flag. So now it is active. But nothing changes in our SPL screening results.

Best regards

Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

Which version of SAP GTS are you using ?

I have here a GTS 10 version, where a similar customizing setting exits but is called "Cross-check active":

The F1 help states:

If you do not set the indicator, the name of a person can be compared with the street address, for example.

If you set this indicator, only similar address elements are compared with one another.

As well, sometimes, the address elements are entered in a NAME field (NAME 2 or 3 or 4):

Could you please check that these other name fields are not populated for your customer ?

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mouaz,

thanks for your answer.

We use Version 10.

But the problemis that we cannot find "cross check active".

We have these possible things.

Regarding the field names. Sometimes we have the place in the field name1. This is ok for the location of a company. But we have also many cases where the system took the name of the SPL List, e.g. Frank, and compare it with our place FRANKfurt.

So what we would like to have is, that the system check our name1, 2, 3 and 4 with the names of the SPL List and the place in the order with the place in the SPL List. So the elements to each other.

BR

Sven

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

Could you please copy and paste the F1 help of field "Compare Address elements with each others" ?

(I am using a GTS 10.0 version - SP 15 but do not have the same screen as you).

Regards.

Mouaz