Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP Macro to initialize values in KF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your support, if possible 🙂

The Background: I want to initialize some KF before I load my new Data from InfoCube, due to the fact that changes can happend on a monthly base.

In addition I changed my KF seeting to "Zeros not allowed".

With the KF setting "zero not allowed" it isn't possible to initialize KF within a macro.

Is there any other functionality/statement to initialize a key figure? Do you have an example?

Thanks a lot

Maike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

with SCM 7.0 there is a report to initialize key figures: /SAPAPO/RTSINIT_KF

At this, also in case you do not use a parallel processing profile when running the report it will be much faster than initializing key figures by a macro. And besides the functionality, performance is most probably always an issue. So maybe you can check if using the report instead of a macro is an option for you.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I´m impressed 🙂 Great that should solve all my problems and in addtion I'll be rid of some macros.

Br

Maike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

The basic requirement for your macro is 'Zero Allowed'. with this and Change Mode = INitialization in the macro.

Please let me know your results.

Thanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

yes I know but this isn't a solution for me, because I don't want to have zero values within special KF. For sure I can set the flag and delete with a macro the zero values later on, but that isn't very comfortable.

I detect the function Con_Initial with the macros and with this it´s seems possible to initialize KF, if zero values aren't allowed. I´ll do some test.

Thanks a lot

Maike