cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC output type configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are integrating with another system for warehouse management and delivery note print out will be taken from third party system once delivery is created in SAP. When delivery is created, and IDOC DESDAV will be sent to third party system which carries all necessary information for delivery note.

My question is, to trigger DESDAV IDOC  I have copied LALE output type and changed some setting. I have maintained condition record .

The settings are : Access Sequence  : 0008, Access to condition, Send with periodically scheduled job, Tran mission medium: Distribution ALE,

Since the process is as i am sending to third party system not to a specific partner , i have deleted the partners assigned in the standard " SP" and left the field blank in partner function.

When i create delivery, this output put is appearing twice in Determination analysis,  and not appearing automatically. when i maintain manually, system is asking for partner(SP).

How do i maintain the third party system as my partner. I have two questions here

1) Output type is not appearing in Delivery

2) should i maintain the third party system as sold to party SP or LS(logical system)

Kindly guide me.

Note: I have maintained the output type in IDOC - DESDAV and when IDOC triggered manually, IDOC is getting generated.

Regards

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal

You have to select Partner as LS ( logical system) and maintain partner profiles for third party system under LS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Partner profile LS has been maintained and we are using the LS for other IDOC triggering.

Why the Output type (Automatically) is not displaying in Delivery? I have checked all the configuration and all fine..

Regards

Fazal

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you update determination analysis from your delivery ?

most probably it would be because of some routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I am able to trigger IDOC now and below are my setting.

• Maintain Partner function LS in output type
  • Maintain partner role "LS" in WE20 which i have not maintained.
  • Creation of condition record with Dispatch time - Send immediately

Now i am able to trigger IDOC when Delivery is created. Thank you for help.

Answers (0)