cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management should updated with confirm qty value..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,,

End User is Creating order with qty of 100, After availability check system confirm the 70 qty..

Problems is when saving the sales order system is updating 100 qty value into credit management via update group 12, but not value of 70 qty..

My requirement is system should update confirmed qty value into credit management.

Thanks in advance..

Sudheer.U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which field you were talking about?  If you are talking about Sales value field in Credit limit data tab, then what system is behaving currently is correct.  If you are referring to any other field, please let me know clearly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The field is Sales Value field in credit limit data,

If it's correct, the credit exposure of customer is deviates form actuals.

in short customer is loosing is credit limits,

Please guide me,

Sudheer.U

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudheer,

Did you check the schedule lines of the sales order line item?

As i said if you found two schedule lines( ie one for 70 qty in backward schedule line system confirms and remaining 30qty system confirms in future date by calculating in forward scheduling)

Then  it is standard behavior only, it is not strange.

If the line item has got only one schedule line line that is for qty 70 even then system is updating the sales values into FD32 for 100qty then you need do debug it.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

As suggested by Mr Srinu S--you need to check the schedule lines for this order and Update us.

Phanikumar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are talking about the value in the Credit release of the order in VKM1

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear when ever system is updating wrong values into credit management we have to run this programs

RVKRED07

RVKRED77

RVKRED88

CHECK_CM

Once you run this and check still You are getting same problem

plz let me know

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

End User is Creating order with qty of 100, After availability check system confirm the 70 qty..

In standard if the schedule line  qty is 70 then system updates the credit values of 70qty into (FD32).

Problems is when saving the sales order system is updating 100 qty value into credit management via update group 12, but not value of 70 qty..

Please check once again the schedule lines whether two schedule lines are there (one for 70qty and one more is for 30qty) or one.

Thanks,

Srinu.