cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

How do generate/ create a Factory calendar in APO. The client has a cust. factory calendar in R/3 and what I know is custom defined factory calendar are not transferred from R/3 to APO via CIF.

Please advice. Thanks

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the calendar in SPRO under APO. I don't remember the exact path now. or you can also use transaction SCAL.

"If you are not using an SAP standard calendar, you will have to run the APO IMG activity Maintain Factory Calendar prior to the step Maintaining Planning Calendar in order to create your specific calendar in the SAP APO System."

Message was edited by:

Visu Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mono

you can import calendars from R3

Go to RSA1

choose Source systems tab on the left

Right click on connected your R3 system

there is an option that is "import global settings" or something like that (dont have an R3 connection right now)

you can bring in a couple of things - one of which is R3 calendar

Remember all the calendars in APO will be deleted and overwritten.

So you need to have a sturdy process in place if you do this so that you dont undo any maintainance done on the APO system independent of R3.

hope this helps

Otherwise as visu said there is always /N/SAPAPO/SCAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu/ Harish:

I was able to find the same cust. factory calendar (X) in APO which I was trying to move in from R/3. Since this a development box, I do see minor difference between the APO and R/3 copy of this calendar (X).

I was wondering if there is a way I could ensync the calendar (X) in R/3 to its copy in APO just to remove the differences without disturbing other calendars.

Thanks a bunch.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mono

If you sync the way i have mentioned in my previousw post ALL the R3 calendars will overwrite ALL the APO calendars

So if you plan to sync you better create the calendars that exist only in APO in R3 also.

1. Make sure your R3 caledars are exactly what you want.. then sync it

2. Make sure you have all the APO calendars you want to retain in R3 also

Am not sure if you can sync just one calendar. if its just one calendar you may want to manually correct it