SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines in Schema / Rate relevant for printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together and good morning,

in SAP IS-U I modified a schema with a few rates inside to meet my requirements.

But now I have the problem, that lines, I need on my invoice to send out are not appearing.

I have looked but do not find any particular field or checkbox where I can say, that this line or that line should be printed.

Does anybody know, where and how to mark the line as "relevant for printing" ?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Manuel

3 REPLIES 3

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

You get an abaper with you for this task and ask him to put conditions in the tables/template which are printing your line items,by this way you can suppress the line items in invoice.I'm sure this will sort your problem..

do reward if it helps...

vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to look into the following path

Sap utilities-- Invoicing ---invoice processing ---item selection in invoicing --item selection in account maintenance/Define sub items , here for the clearing type  you want click on item selection for bill printout and see if main sub is maintained.

then you need to check where/and how  in the smart form you want to display these items .

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ulbert,

Please check which all check boxes are unchecked in the schema billing line item relevant to posting (P) and check which are all line items are relevant to posting.

Regards,

sai vishnu