Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document for PO Approval Wave 2

kenny_zhang1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring Wave 2 Purchase Order Approval. Now I want to plug the app to backend workflow.

In  Fiori Document site:

I see:

Configuration

To enable Approve Purchase Orders, you must perform the following configuration task:

Specify the workflow tasks that are relevant for approving purchase orders. You do this in Customizing for Materials Management under  Purchasing  Purchase Order  Approve Purchase Orders App  Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App  .

But I am not able to see this category. Could you please help point where it is?

Or could you please let me know how to configure the Workflow part? I tried with the way in Wave 1, which does not work.

Kind regards,

Kenny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny,

If you can not find the path, it means you have not installed correct backend package or SP is old.

Please take a look SAP Fiori - Add-on quick reference for transactional apps.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

kenny_zhang1
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa.

Finally I found the path

Configuration

To enable Approve Purchase Orders, you must perform the following configuration task:

Specify the workflow tasks that are relevant for approving purchase orders. You do this in Customizing for Materials Management under  Purchasing  Purchase Order  Approve Purchase Orders App  Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App  .

means the one in /nSPRO

Kind regards,

Kenny

Answers (0)