cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion-flag for product in GTS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding the deletion-flag of a material/product.

1. I set the deletion flag of a material in ECC (mm06).

2. The changes of the material are transferred to GTS with the use of a batch job.

Question: Is there any way, in GTS, to see if a material has been marked for deletion? (without looking in /sapsll/pntpr)

Regards,

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus

Once you set the deletion flag in R/3 you can see the valid end date will become the current Date in GTS System , which you can view in Environment --> Change Documents.

But I still wonder why the deletion flag is not active in GTS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this.

So, we have to work with the dates then. I will check out the deletion flag and see if we have the same issue with it not updating in GTS.

Regards,

Marcus

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

I don't think there's any standard functionality to set the Product Deletion Flag (DELFL) in GTS.  Instead, I think it's necessary to run the program "Flag Customs Product Master manually" in the Archiving area.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AmarnathSubudhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Could you please help me to know is there any configuration need to be done to fulfill this requirement.

I mean to say, I did the same step and able to send the change deletion details "Field # MSTAE" from S4 to GTS but in GTS system unable to update the Valid to date as current date.

Could you please help me to know if we have somthing to maintain in GTS level to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks,

Amarnath.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

If the deletion flag has been set in the ERP system, then the validity end date should have been brought forward to "now" in the GTS system.

Regards,

Dave