cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read error duing PC upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem when uploading a SAP office attachment. I receive the following error "Read error during PC upload, Include file in PC application, Try

again?"

Would anybody have any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

The file you are trying to upload must be open on your desktop. Please close it and theen do the upload.The issue will be solved.

Please award points if solved.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion Ruchit, unfortunately the file is not open and I am able to upload it to my Test and Development environments. For some reason, it does not load into Production. I have tested this with a user with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW as well, so it doesn't appear to be authorization related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having this same problem, did you manage to resolve it. The repository is ixos, using and RFC archive. Some files are archived ok, others dont and come back with the error.

Many Thanks

John

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also had the problem "ERROR: Read Error During PC Upload." and I had pushed Send certificate BUT I had forgotten to activate it. I then activated it with t-code CSADMIN - Pick the rep. - tab: Certificates - push change - select cert - click on Activate

Then it worked!

Br Linus Hellsing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you try opening a ticket for SAP? Try to consult with SAP at this stage if you are not able to find any info..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is you GUI upto date?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have tried 6.40 (not sure of patch level) and 7.10 patch 2 but the result is the same irrespective of which GUI is installed.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your authorization.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This works for some users and not others, all with the same authorisation. It also seems to work ok with some files but not others.

Cheers

John