cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Help in German

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of our users when he clicks in Application Help, the browser starts SAP HELP in German language. This happens only for a couple of them and the rest of the user commuinty is having ENGLISH.

Can any one suggest if it is any parameter setting or GUI setting etc where the user has gone wrong.

He has the other SAP screens and work in Perfect English and only the SAP help pops out in German language.

Any poiinters to solve this query would be great and awarded suitably...

Thanks.

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but I guess someone might have created a german variant for application help and might be using the dynamic language change according to logon language.

Can You check in the help settings whether there is only one entry for application help.

If there are more probably You should ask your affected users to choose the right one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerti,

Thanks for the response..... but there is only one variant in settings..IBWHELP and its the same for every one.. we have tried copy Ssystem Settings option as well but of no use... and i have only 2 users with such issue where the HELP file opens in German....

Any other views or pointers would be appreciated...

Br,

Sri