SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed collections on 2nd contract account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A business partner has two contract account A an B. The direct debit works for contract account A but it doesn't work for contract account B. When i see the returns lot in FP09 tcode, i find that the returns lot A has an particular item  which has StR F5U . The reason of reversal given for F5U having Housebank POST is "invalid transaction code".

What could be the possible reason why direct debit work for a contract account A but not for contract account B of same Business Partner.

Thanks and Regards

Dushyant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

Check whether the data that you send to the Bank\payment agencies for the contract accounts contains the correct data or not.

If yes, then its not an issue with direct debit, the issue is at the other end.

Check with the Bank\Payment agency for the reason for the failure.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

Can you check in both the contract account if incoming payment method and incoming card ID maintained properly.

Regards,

Lalit

0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked both the contract accounts. on both the contract accounts , Incoming payment method "I" is maintained. Also, Incoming card ID is blank in both the contract accounts.

Thanks

Dushyant

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

Check whether the data that you send to the Bank\payment agencies for the contract accounts contains the correct data or not.

If yes, then its not an issue with direct debit, the issue is at the other end.

Check with the Bank\Payment agency for the reason for the failure.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan