Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Hours

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Members When I am editing an existing Sales quotation, ERROR coming Please check the receiving hours for the unloading point.

I have already checked in Customer Master and there I have changed receiving Point, Unloading Point and Goods Receiving hours.

What is the solution??

Thanks & Regards,

Supriyo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let me know what is the data you are trying to edit and also please try by creating the new quotation and check once again.

And try to provide the error message number by clicking the error?

thanks,

Srinu.

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Srinu,

Earlier I have created one Sales Quotation. After that with the reference of that quotation I wanted to create a Sales Order.

(1) But first error came-Incomplete document cannot be referenced(when creating sales order)

(2) I went to the original quotation, opened in completion log. There are 02 incomplete information there-------

(a) Unloading point & Receiving point (Through customer master changed), but still error coming PLEASE CHECK THE RECEIVING HOURS FOR THE UNLOADING POINT.

(b)  Configuration not possible (Msg No-V1360)

Thanks & Regards,

Supriyo

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Supriyo,

I hope after maintaining the receiving the hours in respective customer master the first error is not coming, if not check once again whether you maintained it for correct customer ( usually it is for SH)

for coming into 2nd one if the material is not configurable goto mm02 basic data1/2 and de check that and try again, after this still if you are getting the same error, please also follow the below link.

V1360-Configuration not possible for material 91 : Reason 3 --> Help--当久SAP

And finally i would advise if you practicing in IDES system better copy the existing standard materials and rename it to your name code so that you can avoid some error which are not at all resolved by SD consultant in real time.

thanks,

Srinu.