cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are in a testing face of Inter company billing process where I see no accounting documents generated for the invoice created through delivery document, there is no condition type copied in invoice.

please let me know the settings and copy controls i need to check,

Regards

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide some more details

I see no accounting documents generated for the invoice created through delivery document,

Please provide the document flow, please clarify is it customer invoice(F2) or inter company invoice(IV) not generated accounting document?

there is no condition type copied in invoice

Please clarify which condition type ( is PI01 or any other condition types)?

If accounting document error then you can go to account determination analysis.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

Thanks for the reply,

Here is the document flow ..

Purchase Order -- Replen Cross Company -- Picking request -- TF to cross company -- Inter company billing --GR goods receipt

Condition type is PBXX.

Thanks

Fahad

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fahad,

Based on the above reply,i think you are talking about inter company STO process.

Please provide the condition tab analysis screen shot invoice .

I think there is no pricing procedure determined in your case.

Please check whether you have assigned the ICAA01 to the req combination of

doc pricing procedure of (IV)+ customer pricing proc(receiving plant customer)+ supplying sales area.

And if it assigned one more thing you need to check in receiving plant customer what is the customer pricing procedure field assigned ( usually we assign intercomapny un like for normal customer it would be 1( standard).

The same issue came to me recently. Since the master data change the ICAA01 was not triggered, after chaging the customer pricing procedure from 1( standar) to intercompany the pricing procedure was determined and condintion values as well.

I think in your case also there could  be master data issue.

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinu

Thanks for the reply, Now the pricing procedure ICAA01 is determined in Invoice, I am still facing the issue of pricing,

The error says " Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing"

Do I need to maintain PR00 in ICAA01 pricing procedure..?

Regards

Fahad

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

either you can enter manually the pricing for current invoice if it can be entered manually. or

Do I need to maintain PR00 in ICAA01 pricing procedure..?

Yes you just maintain the condition records with required combination so that next time on words it determines automatically and in current invoice goto condition tab and in update button choose B(carry out new pricing) this option you can choose if the above manually if you are not able to enter Pr00 in invoice.

please let me know if you need any further help?

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fahad, Srinu,

As you know, intercompany STO is different from Intercompany sale.

In intercompany sale, there is a sale to the external customer and there is also a sale to the internal customer OR ordering company code (by supplying company code). For the first sale PR00 is used and for the second PI01 / IC01 is used.

But in STO, we don't need two prices, as there is only one sale happening.

Thus I am not sure if ICA001 is the pricing procedure to be used here. and one price condition type is required and not two.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

thank you for your post.

As you know, intercompany STO is different from Intercompany sale.

Yes i do understand, based on the OP initial subject, i was assuming that it was inter company billing where OR->Delivery->Customer invoice(F2)->intercomapny customer(IV).However, if you observe OP's 2nd post of the below.

Here is the document flow ..

Purchase Order -- Replen Cross Company -- Picking request -- TF to cross company -- Inter company billing --GR goods receipt

Condition type is PBXX.

Based on the above i was assuming it was inter company STO, so here also you may find two pricing condition types, ie PR00 and PI01 in invoice however, PI01(IV01) will become active and PR00 is inactive.

Here PR00  we may have to maintain in the following situations as per my observation.

1. If Pr00 is make mandatory or some information purpose that they want to know what is the selling price for the material if the company insists

However, we usually maintain the records for PI01 and you find the IV01 values in invoice which will become active and Pr00 will become inactive.

Hope i am clear now. Please let me know if am missing anything?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

There is no manual PR00 is accepted through update button hence the error still their...

Let me explain you our process,

1) STO from company code A to Company code B

2) Company code B will be receiving materials in their own plant

3) Material / Customer master maintained separately for company code B

Company code B sales material to their customers by maintaining own condition records.

hope its clear now....please advise.

regards

Fahad

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it should accept the pr00 in invoice manually ,.Please share the screen shot of pr00. After maintaining the conditions relating records if you update system would update the conditions values.

Thanks

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fahad,

What is the condition type for price to company code B (for STO process)? Is this price populating in your invoice automatically?

In this intercompany STO process, PR00 (or price to external customer) is not needed! Does the client want this price for informational purpose?

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW

PBXX is the condition type maintained in Purchase order,

Can you guide me from the beginning what all settings I need to maintain in order to have a Inter company STO process, I already explained my process above.

Regards

Fahad

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below document which explained in detailed step by step and compare your settings with the same.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fahad,

If the purchasing company code has bought for PBXX = 100USD, then in the invoice too 100USD should populate.

PB00 is a manual condition type, in your PBXX a manual condition type?

In the pricing procedure of your billing document make sure that this cuondition type is included.

if manual condition type, then in VTFL, at item category level, have pricing type = D (or C, as per your business needs).

Srinu and you have already discussed (and solved) the pricing procedure determination part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu / TW

Thanks for your valuable inputs, will check the settings and will update the forum accordingly.

Regards

Fahad

Answers (0)