Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

My SDM server cannot open

Hi,

This morning I changed J2E engine password. Because old password was time-out. After I changed the password I couldn't do deployment. When I try to deploy it gave me

deployment aborted : <b>file:/C:/DOCUME1/trersoyp/LOCALS1/Temp/temp14701sony.comisasonyb2c.ear

Aborted: development component 'isa/sonyb2c'/'sony.com'/'JDI_CRM-Dev_D'/'20070321145023':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [trsturistlt193] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: </b><b>com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)</b>

I tried to deployment old SDM password . (The SDM password and new J2EE engine pasword are different by the way)

Then I tried to new J2EE engine password for deploying. But I couldn't deploy again.

Then I changed SDM server password. But now I cannot start SDM server. and restar option of SDM server is "No"

So could any one help me how can I start SDM server

It is urgent and I'll be very happy if anyone help me

Perihan

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question