cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Provisioning failed for System(s) : <Connector Name>. Error Message : malformedRequest

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone we are facing following issue in GRC-SAC-SAE 5.3_16.3. So far our CUP was connected to Enterprize portal (7.01) and auto provisioning for group to users worked. However now it is not working with below error.

Role Provisioning failed for System(s) : <Connector Name>. Error Message :

malformedRequest

Failed request now

Successful request used to provision

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arpan,

We used to get those "malformed request" errors. We dealt with them by requesting the portal to be re-booted during the weekend maintenance window, making the portal security changes manually, cancelling the CUP request and notifying the requester. It's not a great solution, I know, but it was all we could come up with at the time. Then they upgraded the portal to NW 7.31, which is incompatible with GRC 5.3, and we have to do everything manually, so our situation went from bad to worse. Good luck!

Cheers,

Gretchen

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gretchen...

We are facing countless issues with GRC as of now. And this one is latest addition. We are also provisioning portal role manually as of now. The problem is due to our SSO mechanism based on log-on ticket all users will get default role in portal. Which means for allmost every GRC we are doing manual assignment in portal.

Raising OSS message now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arpan,

I will look forward to hearing the result of your customer message. I would not be surprised if they suggest that your best option is to migrate to GRC 10.x, but take it from me, "smooth sailing" is not guaranteed there either. Issues with the portal synch and portal provisioning have been at the root of numerous customer messages during our (still ongoing) migration to GRC 10. Good luck!

Gretchen

Answers (0)