cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Still in 916 and PGI is Completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Scenario where for an Outbound delivery, the Transfer Order is created but not yet confirmed. The PGI is Completed for the Outbound Delivery.

Now, As the Transfer Order is not yet completed, The Delivery is showing as Open Delivery in many reports. What is the possible Solution to Fix this.

In debugging mode if we change the Value of LTAK-VBELN, the TO can either be confirmed or Cancelled. But I do not want to go with that Solution. Is there any other solution?

Thanks,

Sai Arala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this an exception?

I mean it is not normal that you can goods issue without having the TO confirmed, which means updated the picking quantity and the statuses in the delivery. So is this a single older case or can you replicate this case?

Updates in debug mode is an absolute no-go for me, and is not allowed in our system at all, hence we have to analyze a situation in depth instead of thinking about a quick fix only.

SAP has reports to correct statuses in deliveries.

But why don't you confirm the TO? Or do you get an error message? which one?

why dont you cancel the goods issue with VL09 and redo it after the confirmation of the TO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

This is not an exception. This should never be allowed, but this has become common from past 2 years. We cannot replcate the scneario . Not Sure when the delivery would be PGId without confirming the TO.

Now After the PGI, when we try to Confirm the TO, it gives an error message  "Goods issue has already been posted for delivery" - Message no VL602

I can neither Cance the PGI because the Invoice is already Posted and the Accounting is cleared.

Now this delivery / TO  is shown as Open in Many reports.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An (awful) solution is provided with KBA 1625398 - Error VL602 is issued in transaction LT12 / LT15

I could not perform this solution in a production system, nor does this KBA tell anything about the reason why  it could happen. so it just curing a symptom but does nothing about the illness.

For a real analysis I would need much much more details like seeing the statuses of delivery header and item, seeing the document flow, would need to know about the customizing of item  and schedule line categories.

leif_almgren
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same situation, but cannot access this note (it says "not released", so I guess SAP pulled it from general view). Can you remember the process described in the note? That would be incredibly helpful.

In our case the situation was caused by the flag "No goods movement" (field NOWAB) was incorrectly set for one item.