cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business function LOG_EAM_CI_6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently activated the business function LOG_EAM_CI_6.

While testing for the enhancement 'Assignment of Documents to Maintenance orders', I do not see the docs assigned to operations in the document assignment list after saving the order. Am I missing something in configuration/authorization?

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

The DOCs assigned at the order operation level are displayed only when there are no assignments at header level. Once a DOC is assigned at header level and order saved, I don't see any operation level DOCs.

But, if I delete the DOC at header level or if it is assigned to the operation and order saved,then all the other operation assigned DOCs are being displayed.

What could be the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document Assignments - Work Management - SAP Library

In the above link, it has been mentioned as (check under Features point no. 2)

The system assigns the documents to the maintenance order at header level automatically. If you want to assign some documents at operation level, select the relevant documents in the list and choose Assign Document to Operation (Assign Document to Operation). Select the operations that you want the system to assign the documents to and confirm. The system removes the assignment at header level and assigns the selected documents to the operations you chose.

So, you can attach documents either at header level or operation level. Not at both levels.