cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Access control Function, Unable to remove Permissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having issues removing Permission values from a given function, What we noticed is that if a Permissions values is not associated to with correct action, GRC 10 is not allowing us to remove the permission values. Did  any one came across this issue, if so can you please let us know how to fix the issue

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve it? I got the same issue now even in GRC10.1 SP09 package.

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what error is raised by GRC?

did you try to delete those permission via Mass Maintenance for functions?

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not getting any error , We select to remove a Permissions values and  then save it ,   when I reopen the function the permission records still there.

what we noticed is that if the action(Tcode) is not associated with object the values are not getting removed from the function.  If a permission is a associated with action(Tcode) we can successfully remove it . Is there way to clean the permission values in the function.

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you try to delete via mass maintenance? If it also does not work and you have many cases like that you could always: download the rules, then delete all rules for selected system (this deletion always works), modify downloaded files manually and upload again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just tried Mass deletion, It is unable to do the selection for permission which i want to remove.

Downloaded the rules and removed the permissions not required. Upload the rules with override option, still did not clear the content in the functions.

Is there any sap program to clear up the permissions? I have around 12 functions whree permissions  values are not properly set

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Navin,

Have you generated the rule set after removing the permission from the function.

If not generate the rule set for that particular function in which you have made the changes.

Regards,

Neeraj Agarwal