cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed System SLM~ABAP is not configured (Step 10: Configuration Check)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to spend the last procedure "Configuration Check" (item 10 - Managed System Configuration) I get here is only an error message

• The definition of Technical System 'SLM~JAVA' is not correct: 'SLM~JAVA': Operating System 'Linux~2.6.32-358.23.2.' of Host 'sslm' must have at least one Software Component Version
  • 'SLM~JAVA': Operating System 'Linux~2.6.32-358.23.2.' of Host 'sslm' must have at least one Software Component Version
  • Outside Discovery issue: refer to SAP Note 1611483
  • Managed systems setup | Managed System Definition Status (post setup) | SYSTEM =SLM~JAVA

What a way such settings: Managed systems setup | Managed System Definition Status?
I probably know only the tab SapSolution Manager: Configuration-> Managed system configuration-> Technical systems, but there make these settings is not possible.

How do I resolve this is "must have at least one Software Component Version"?

ps said note (1611483) has been done, but apparently no effect brought

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

william_bowman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I hope that by now you have found a resolution to your problem.  I also had the same issues and many others related to the amount of data supplied by the SLD to the LMDB in Solution Manager 7.1.  The best, most complete way I found to resolve the issue was contained in note 1018839.  Here is a link to it.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1018839

Also, make sure you setup the SLD_DataSupplier connection in as_java.  It makes a world of difference.

Kind Regards,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

It seems that th Software Component version for the system host is blank or not supplied correctly in LMDB.

Please update the SAP host agent on this host to latest available and then check.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Please update the SAP host agent on this host to latest available and then check

how to upgrade sap host agent?  Have any instructions on this subject?

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please check the recommendations discussed here:.

Regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please check below link for details on how to upgrade SAP host agent to latest :

Downloading and Installing Package SAPHOSTAGENT - SAP Documentation

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reinstalled the agent, and now he has a version 180 (latest)

But reexecution Configuration Check gives the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you please check below :

• Correct Software Component version is displayed in LMDB -> Host - > Tab Installed Software.
  • Managed System setup -> Assign Diagnostic agent -> Check SAP Host agents (to enusre agent is running)

You may restart both Diagnostic and Host agent and check again after few minutes if data is updated.

Additionally please check below SAP notes which might help resolve the issue :

1890035 - Error "Host 'hostname' must have at least one installed Technical system" during the step ...

1799138 - Solution Manager configuration check returns "The definition of Technical System '{SID}~{S...

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately no note will not have the desired effect. Where can I find out what logs and records are available to learn the details of errors that led to a lack of software components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The software version details are usually pushed by SAP Host agent and are automatically updated in the above screen that you have provided.

If you have updated the Host agent, ensure that the latest version details are shown here :

Solman_setup -> Managed System -> Host Tab -> Select the host and choose Show details -> check the Status for host is GREEN and below details are shown (SAP Host agent version 181 is displayed here)

SAP host agent version 181 is the latest available now; so you may try to update again and check.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies, but the situation has not changed. Agent blagovoluchno updated, restarted, and issued 181 version. That's all. I for reliability even completely restart the system.
I can not even guess where and what to see (log files) to at least identify the detailed error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you check if saposcol process is running at OS level ?

Also check log file dev_saphostexec for any errors reported (located in /usr/sap/hostctrl/work)

Please let us know your findings.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha