cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remainder budget in CJ31.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By definition, the remainder budget should display the difference of overall budget and cumulative. Below is the screenshot of CJ31 which shows total budget as Remainder budget even though there are assigned values.

How do we correct this? Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Library Help,

• Remainder is the difference between the current overall budget and cumulative

Remainder = overall value - sum of annual values

if you have not done annual budgeting then the original budget=remainder budget hence the logic mentioned by you is not workable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks everyone for your quick inputs.

Following your advice, distributed the budget, posted the cost to the lower WBS element and executed  CJEN & CJBN. I still don't see the Remainder value updated. I am expecting a value of £1390.15 (£10,000.00 - £8,609.85).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kumar

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use Tcode CJ38 ( Budget return) and whatever give budget return - fresh budget assign in cj30

I think your issue will close

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether the assigned values are coming from which lower WBS. Because your assigned values would not come directly to Definition level.

Also as sushrut said, Distribute your budget to lower level. After that run CJEN & CJBN. And check the reminder budget again.

Regards

Shishir

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Budget is not distributed,

first distribute the budget,you have distributable budget=Remainder budget. and distributed budget=0

so distribute the budget then check the report.

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dsitribute it to lower level WBS elements (Child WBS elements) by assigning budget in current budget column

if you get it resolved please mark answer as right