cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas - Issue

0 Kudos

Hi...

I am facing SAP Screen Personas error as below. I have done the config as per the guide.Also checked the XML & RESTGUI connections. Its all having the response in Browser. But getting 500 user profile not found error. Can anyone please help me...Thank you in advance...

Kind Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

You are just missing System assignment to your user.

Check the personas config guide or chekc the blog below:

http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/08/28/sap-screen-personas--how-to-configure-the-system-tr...

(Section User/Group Assignment)

While assigning Personas roles, if you find there is no role in your system. then first implement note 1869640 .

Regards,

Sushant

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank you for the reply. I will implement the note & hope this will fix the issue. If not will be seeking you help again. Thank you again

Kind Regards,

Sundar

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

I am still facing the same error after implementing the note suggested by you. Can please tell me any other possibilities please...

Kind Regards,

Sundar

0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Did you assign Personas permission to your user?

And

Is your target system properties correct...check for Server.Url & Service.uri.

Again, please see the blog nicely.

Regards,

Sushant

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank for your reply

I have checked the Server.Url & Server.Uri they are maintained fine. If this is not proper, i wont be getting the xml files & restgui tested in browser right...but i am getting these test fine.

I am using admin login in SAP to connect SAP Screen Personas in browser....So all the access are available for the user.

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

0 Kudos

HI Kalyan,

Its Server.Url and Service.Uri

Please check both 🙂

Sushant

0 Kudos

and even though you are admin, you have to assign your user the target systems added...

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank you again for the reply

I am extremely sorry, it is maintained as Service.Uri & Server.Url. It was a typo-error in my previous reply.

Can you please give some detail on how to assign user to the target system.

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Goto transaction /persos/admin_ui->User maintenance->Manage System.

Please check the blog here:

http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/08/28/sap-screen-personas--how-to-configure-the-system-tr...

There are snapshots which will help you.

Sushant

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thanks for the reply

When i checked the t-code persos/admin_ui->User Maintenance  i don't find systems & i don't get any entries in the drop down of "Personas Role".

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Checked on the client 000 & maintained the parameters in sandbox. SAP Screen Personas is now happening in browser. Thank you for your tremendous support

I have tried out the tool & it feels good. I was trying on tab screen & was able to cache the tabs & copy fields from different tabs to single tab screen. However when i try to copy fields of different screen to a common screen, the values get disappeared even if i place them on common user container. How to go about this...

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Answers (0)