Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding RPSCO table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

I have a query regarding RPSCO table.

We created a Service PO and did a partial GR on it. We then checked the "Delivery complete" and "Final Invoice" check boxes. We have a custom program which updates the plan cost to the amount field of an external activity of itsnetwork. However, the table AFVC got updated correctly, but the RPSCO tabe having the Value type 1 (Plan) was still have the service PO's value. We raised a note with SAP as the update is done using the standard BAPI BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN.They are unable to come up with an answer. We even disabled all custom codes for SAP to test on but it did not help either.

We even tried running CJEN tcode and several other programs we searched online to update the Plan cost in RPSCO.

Note: The Actual costs (Value type 4) is getting updated accurately in the table.

Please help as this has Financial impact on our Business.

Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks,

Minil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table RPSCO still showing plan value maintained in Service PO though you checked complete and final invoice. Note that while updating the PO status with Complete and Final Invoice will not have any impact on value and hence still you are seeing same value. Value type 4 shwoing correctly for GR value. This is standard practice.

Because of that reason you have choosen custom program developed to update the value of value type 1 which is equals to GR value of value type 4. Revisit your program logic and debug and fix the issue.

Did you check CJI5, in this report you will see still unutilized commitment value.

Reopen the PO and update the value manually and again check for Complete and Final Invoice boxes. Then you run for CJEN to reconstruct the data base tables.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Minil,

Please check if the link "http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Planned+Cost+and+Budget+-+RPSCO+Table+Details makes any sense in understandinng RPSCO table and plan values within it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

The SCN Rules of Engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varshal,

Saw the link you sent me.

It only describes how to get the values in RPSCO. We need how to update the table.

Please let me know if you have any other alternate solution.

Thanks for your help.

Minil

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run CJEN & CJBN

after you check RPSCO

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,