Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany stock transfer with no accounting document

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the Inter-company stock transfer,client needs only stock movements from supplying company code to receiving company code,but they does not want any accounting document during this transaction.

I have assigned Proforma invoice to delivery document type.Is there any other provision.

Kindly advise.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

During Stock receive by MIGO use goods movement type; 101 then material only receive and moved but no accounting document should not genarate.

During the customer billing create billing document without GL assign. Then only billing document should be generate no FI accoutning document will not generate.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks TW,Srinu,Laksmipathi,Hossain.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As like Inter Company STO, you have one more option as Intra Company Stock Transport.  Search the forum and find out whether that suits your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have followed similar way,in the category NLC i have made Billing relevance as D,relevant for Profroma.

Copy control assignment is made between delivery type NLCC to F8.After doing so,only seeing the document flow,i get as delivery is under process,why does this happens.

Pradeep

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I replicated the scenario and found same results, I guess, untill PO is complete, Delivery status will not change

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even if Po is completed,delivery comes with status of Being Processed.

Suppose if billing is made with TYPE IV,then we could get completed message.

What is the setting makes this happen.

Pradeep

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also the determination of schedule. For NLCC the movement is 643, for NLC is 641.

Regards

Eduardo

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suppose if billing is made with TYPE IV,then we could get completed message.

What is the setting makes this happen.

The reason is in copy control of VTFL  between IV and NLCC at item cat NLC you maintain the Pos/ neg quantity field will have + which updates the status of the delivery once the target qty gets billed hence system shows status as completed.

For the same above scenario if you put blank system shows as being processed.

And coming into your scenarios you are maintaining the copy control between Delivery and Proforma invoice i think you have the same pos/neg quantity having "blank"  which means it does not have any effect . This is the one of the reason you can create any number of proforma invoices.

So if you want to update the status as completed please put + in the field pos/neg quantity.

This should definitely work for you, i have tested in my system.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I too taught to make changes,but i could not make it,as it was grey in colour.

Pradeep

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

NC is schedule line category with both 643 & 645 movement type.

Pradeep

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are just copying the F8 to Zf8 system will not allow you to maintain pos/neg quantity field in VTFL because the control is  in the definition of the F8 the document category "U" .

Where as for the new ZF8 if you change the document category to 5( inter company invoice),here i cant anticipate what would be consequence.

System will allow you to maintain pos/neg quantity field in VTFL.

One more option i would prefer is since your company does not want to bill the other company code,

in the definition of  ZIV you remove the Account determination procedure(KOFI00) so that system will allow you to create inter company invoice but no account document generates.

I don't still understand how your company adjust the this billing amount between the companies.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinu,

Good comments! Thanks!

Pradeep,

Does the client want a billing document? If not then in the item category, you can set not relevant for billing. By this no billing and accounting docs will be created.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you TW

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to suppress Accounting document ?

It being a transaction between two entity code, billing should be needed.

can you explain your business process a bit

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Same question i asked my client,they were adamant  that the don't want any a/cng document..

Pradeep