cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CBMA to create JMS messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have gone through the CBMA procedure and understand that the errors are stored in a virtual JMS queue in PI.

I would like to use them and send back a message using JMS receiver adapter. Any ideas how to go about this?

V.SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam -  You can fetch/read those alerts using the "AlertRetriveAPI" and send them to JMS receiver.

Please go throug the below blog -

Also i've already shared another possible approach in your previous thread..question 1..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

>>I would like to use them and send back a message using JMS receiver adapter. Any ideas how to go about this?

I have implemented this approach in my previous project and i would not suggest u to use JMS adapter or create any interface for this. Instead of that create job which will consume alerts from store and send it to ur JMS system - IMO, it's more generic approach and u can schedule that job for multiple consumer queues.

In terms of development, if u have decent java skills then it won't take more than 3 days of development

Customize Alerts Using Job in PI 7.31/PO

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Firstly, Your post about a custom job is brilliant and i havea  feeling this will solve my problem.

However, What i need some guidance is for the below.

1. Run the job and retrieve the alert but how do i map this to a JMS receiver queue graphically as in i would need config parameters in ICO to get this thru. A high level point would be great

2. I have noticed that UDS parameters can be used to include a key field back from the failure.So i think this would be a great feature for client to co relate the message.

Would be great if you can highlight a bit on this.

V.SS