cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Process Control 10.1 - COSO Principles Internal Control-Integrated Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding the new COSO principles, we would like to add the COSO principles to the current process control screens so that they can be associated with controls.

I would like to understand whether there are planned releases from SAP for future system updates related to COSO (e.g. addition of COSO principles into the system and linkage to controls given the new guidance)?  This is something that all users would want, not just my client specific.  Is this something that SAP can provide some insight to?

I also need reporting capability for COSO components (Control Relevance field in Process Control as well).  We would like it added to existing reporting (e.g. Risk and Control Matrix).

Does anyone has already found a solution for it, if you are doing this how have you planned to implement this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha,

For GRC process Control, the framework followed is COSO for internal controls.

And we have the field

Control Relevance : Designate the relevance of the control.The BC set includes the choices in alignment with the elements of the COSO framework and indicators of fraud prevention and detection.

you can locate this field while definign the control.

Regards-Rajeshwari