cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when click WBS basic data tab, I get KI112 error .

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a situation here, when i try to open a WBS basic data tab i get a pop up error message "enter a controlling area" -

I trid to check the controlling area for the in assignment tab and found controlling area is correct for all WBS including the WBS for which i get the error.

Also i tried to run OKKS to set again the correct controlling area, even after that i get the same error.

Please help me out to overcome of this trouble.

Regards,

Vindhesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message is displayed only when you have a created a project with a project profile which has controlling area set as default value ,then you suddenly change the default value in project profile.and open the project in CJ20N.

the only solution to it is check the project profile(OPSA),is it having the controlling area maintained same as that maintained in the WBS element.for checking the controlling area for WBS check tables PRPS-PKOKR

hope this shall help out

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open T code OPSA - select your project profile and in organisation tab you have to give - controlling area and company code

mahesh

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Please check the relevance of the SAP notes and helps to solve your issue.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1456535

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1885036

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

The SCN Rules of Engagement

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply, i also checked in OPSA controlling area is correct and also i get the same controlling area in my WBS for which i get error, and i checked validation/subs or user status is not the problem..

As i dont get the same error for other WBS at same level which has the same properties.

I debugged this error and found now that at field PRPS-AKOKR check is failed, which is the below -

But any how i am not able to fill the data, because as soon as i open the wbs immediately it gives the above error and exit the window.

Please let me know, how can i proceed.

Thanking you all in advance for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but do one thing in testing server.If field PRPS-AKOKR doesn't required then goto OPUK tranx, there for your project profile, mark this field PRPS-AKOKR as Disp. Save and check whether it is working or not.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vindesh,

Its really strange. I could not believe that there is no validation playing its role here in your case.

Anyways, just look for the cost center used in your WBS element and look for the controlling area setting over there. (KS03-Display Cost Center). Also, look for investment measure class being maintained in transaction OITA.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check at PRPS table level?. Also check for proper authorizations to updated controlling area.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Amit said, You should check your controlling area in Project Profile OPSA tranx. Also check your there for validation/substitution rule and User status profile.

If your issue is not resolved, try to debug the process with the help of your abaper. Hopefully you will find the reason for the error.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check for any validation/substitution in Project profile (OPSA) has been set or not.? Also, check the default controlling area in OPSA (Organisation) tab.

Although, I can see user status AUT also, but that can also be checked.

Regards,

Amit