cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iDoc - Error when sending from ECC to MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all the community.

I am facing an error and we think we have checked everything that needs to be checked.

We are sending iDocs from ECC to MII. Everything was working fine but suddenly two of our systems are getting the below error message in NW log.

(104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: IDocException occurred

and also

Caused by: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocMetaDataUnavailableException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable.

I know this is an old one and as I said I have verified everything that different posts are suggesting, ie Connection using SM58 is succesful, Unicode in he configuration is set. Also the username and password are valid ones in the message listener configuration, but still, we get this error.

The iDoc is been transferred okay to the subsystem as I see the green light when going to WE05.

Can anybody share more knowledge on what may be causing this ?

Our MII version is

Version 12.1.9 Build(116)

and as I said, it was working fine until a few weeks ago and it is also happening in only two of my systems and not all of them.

I can share the full log trace if needed.

Thanks!!!

Guillermo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again everybody ... I just wanted to throw a quick message to ask again anoybody out there if you have any clues as to what I would need to heck in order to correct this issue ?

Thanks again.

Guillermo

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo

Is there a chance that the IDOC definition got changed from when you get this error? This issue happens when ERP sends an IDOC with Metadata that is different from the Metadata in NW Server.

You may try to see if the issue is fixed by a NW restart. There is no other solution currently available to solve metadata mismatch issue.

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha, thanks for your post.

We have executed the URL to clear the cache. We have also restarted the NW instance, and ultimately restarted the complete server. Still no success.

We have alse recreated configuration in both ECC and MII/NW side and still no success.

What else could it be ?

Thanks again.

Guillermo