All,

I need some help here.

Scenario:

Condition Type:  YCO1

Access Sequence:

1. Sales org./Dist.Chl/Division/Cust.group

2. Sales org/Price list/Material

3. Sales org/Material

For 1. Sales org./Dist.Chl/Division/Cust.group, there is no material specific to key combination, so when sales order is for material where UOM <> EA, there is pricing incompletion error.

I was going to maintain separate condition records for all possible UOMs, but the condition record is not keyed off UOM.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you want to use the unit of measure as a key field for the determination of the price, you need to add it to the condition table for access 1: I don't know if the one you are using is a standard one, or custom; in the latter case, you can add it, in the former you should create a custom one as a copy and add your custom field.

Perhaps you have your good reasons, but anyway I was wondering why don't you use the material as condition field also in the first access.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am picking up from someone else's design.  The requirement is not to maintain UOM as a key field to determine price.  The condition records in 1. Sales org./Dist.Chl/Division/Cust.group is to give a price of $0 for this key combination without maintaining thousands of condition records (if materials was in key combination).  So in this case, the thought was to maintain one price for YCO1 condition by Sales org./Dist.Chl/Division/Cust.group (instead of thousands of records, we only need to maintain less than one hundred)

The problem I am trying to solve (without redesigning pricing) is how do I overcome the fact that the condition record can only be maintained in one UOM, but there are other UOMs that will be ordered and not impact the SalesOrg/Material key combination execution?

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I understand your requirement.

I suggest to add as first table in the access sequence a new one, as copy of "1. Sales org./Dist.Chl/Division/Cust.group" with field "Unit of Measure" as key field: this won't impact the current pricing settings because it will be a brand new table with new records to be created.

Best regards,

Andrea