cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields appear as "Read Only" in an Int.Form called from a WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am having a doubt in an Adobe Int.Form, that is called from a WD application.

The fields that are in my Form, always appear as a "read only". It is not possible to modify anything there.

Here, I describe the steps that I follow.

I create a very simple WD application. In its WD View, exist an unique Object (Adobe Interactive Form).

In that object, I set the properties:

"Data source": a context variable type "my structure". "My structure", is a simple structure with a couple or three fields, let´s say PERNR, BUKRS, WERKS... It is linked to the Form Interface (ABAP DICTIONARY-BASED INTERFACE). So in this way, the link between my WD and the AdobeInt.Form is working.

"PDF Source": a context variable type XSTRING.

"Template Source": here I have set my Int.Form. Currently, it only contains a couple of fields

"Enabled": True.

"Read Only": False.

In the AdobeForm, I have drag & droped those 2 or 3 fields, save it, and activate it. I guess nothing more is needed, for my test.

And at last, in the View´s method WDDOINIT, I am reading one of those fields, let´s say the employee number (PERNR), and I set by hardcoding its number (let´s say -> 00000001).

Until here, everything seems to work fine. When I launch the WD test, the Adobeform appears, at the moment, with only one of my fields (Employee - PERNR), and its value is filled in with '00000001'.

But now, I would like to write something by myself. And when I try to do it, it is not possible! Field PERNR, is displayed as a "READ ONLY".

Someone knows what is happening here? I guess it should be possible, to activate as a "EDITABLE" that field in my Form.

So here is my doubt.

Am I doing anything wrong? Or am I doing any mistake?

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Bret

which ads version are you using ?

if you are using ads 9.0 version then you may have problem if it is that then uninstall 9.0 and uninstall sap gui and then install sap gui and ads 8.0 hope it will work..

Regards

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

thank your very much for your answer.

No, we are running ADS version 10.0

Regards,

Carles B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I think I have found the problem.

In the View where I am printing the ADOBEFORM, it is needed this code under the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

method WDDOMODIFYVIEW .

DATA: LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM   TYPE REF TO CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,
             LV_METHOD_HANDLER     TYPE REF TO IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->GET_ELEMENT( 'INT_FORM' ). "   adobeform object in view

IF LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM IS NOT INITIAL.

LV_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED( ABAP_TRUE ).
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_HIDE_NAVIGATION_PANEL( ABAP_TRUE ).
      LV_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_DISABLE_PRINT_BUTTON( ABAP_TRUE ).

WD_THIS->M_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LV_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
      WD_THIS->M_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_HIDE_TOOLBARS( ABAP_TRUE ).

ENDIF.

endmethod.

Regards,

Carles

Answers (0)