cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 NW7.0 UWL for BPM Task Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have configured UWL for BPM Task and it was workig fine till last week.  We have started to recieve below error since last few days, when we are checkig the UWL task in consumer system (which here is NW7.01) is not able to sync the tasks present in producer system (CE 7.3)..?

ERROR:

UWL for BPM Task:unauthorized  .

1.The Provider system is EHP1 For CE7.3,and the Consume system is EHP1 NW7.0.

2. SSO between consumer and producer system is established correctly and its wokring fine.

and also I have checked everything in below link for correctly configuring the UWL for BPM Tasks and evrything is in place.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711/helpdata/en/48/7f585a7df935e1e10000000a42189c/content.htm.

but i am not sure what is wrong.. We have also raised a very high priority message to SAP and they are also finding it difficult to find the exact root cause.

I have attached the error screenshots with this post (in screenshot 1 when we click on click details we get error details in new window which is screenshot 2).

any help here would be of great help as it is related to our production system..

Regards

Vineet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved the issue.. there was a time lag between provider and consumer system... synchronizing the time between both the systems solved the issue..