cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we identify SC that are stuck in awaiting approval status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Extended Classic Scenario   7.01

We have Shopping Carts set up for auto approval.    From time to time some Shopping Carts get stuck in awaiting approval status and we need to manually force them to go.   We have not been able to identify a root cause for this so we would like to create an abap that would identify those SCs that are stuck then submit   BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER   to transfer those SCs.

The problem we are having is finding the correct combination of status's that will capture those SCs that are truly awaiting approval. 

We first find all those SC with status = I1015 (awaiting approval)

Then we exclude  those with status i1040 (deleted)  and i1129 (followon document created)

It seems in our testing that sometimes the status i1129 has an "X" in the inactive column.   Should those then be reprocessed and therefore not excluded? 

Thoughts...

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

For your code logic, I1129 with inactive X should be included to get the list of SC which are in awaiting approval or may be approved but without follow on doc.

But could you check if you get any message in RZ20 after the follow on doc is created and it becomes inactive ?

may be you can check the SAP note: 1499352 - SRM Transfer: Redesign, bug fixes

Best Regards,

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Anil I'd like to mark this as answered and assign points but for some reason I can't seem to do that.

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

what is stopping you ? mark it "asnwered" or "helpful" if it really was otherwise its ok.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

I don't have those options, see my print screen below.   Not sure what I did differently than other times I've posted on SDN.

Sandra

zoltan_keller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sandra, the discussion was not marked as question, that is why there were no options for marking the answer. You can try now.

regards

Zoltan

Tejas87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Normally an X signfies that an approval is needed for a shopping cart. Try and remove those and also some shopping cart which are above a certain value need approval. That might be the reason why it is getting stuck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Thank you for your response.   I had looked at that OSS note but thought since we were on 7.01 it didn't apply.   However, reading it in more detail it references the abap BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER which looks like it was designed to do exactly what we want to do. 

Are you by any chance familiar with this abap? 

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

what i understand is that this is a program job and you can schedule it to get the alert to administrator if the SC transfer fails for some reason. did you tried this ?

Best Regards,

Anil