cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate the Sender and Receiver GLN/ID in the Seeburger Message Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

Scenario :

ECC--> PI--> Party

Sending GS1 XML Message to party (Not EDI).  Sender Party and Receiver Party appearing as expected.

BUT User expecting to see the Sender GLN and Receiver GLN in Seeburger Message Tracking.

It should be dynamically picked form GS1 Message. Should Appear in RED BOXES Shown below.What Module Parameters Should be used for this.

I have Tried destTargetMsg  and destSourceMsg. But did'nt work.

can anyone please Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veman

Are you using the FileStore module to archive the message in Seeburger Message Tracking?

Can you share a screenshot of your module configuration at the receiver channel for both the FileStore step as well as the BIC step?

Have you set the parameter archiveXI =  true for the BIC step? This should activate the metadata enrichment during BIC mapping step.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eng,

Thanks for your Response.

I have configured File Store, will share the screen shots.

But not configured BIC, since i am receiving XML and Sending XML, that is why no BIC configured. Please correct me if i am wrong.

My assumption is that

If it EDI to XML we will use E2X Mapping
and If it is XML to EDI then X2E.

in my case it is XML to XML. which BIC Module should be used.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veman

You are correct. For XML to XML, you do not need BIC module.

However, since you are not using BIC module, you will not be able to enrich the metadata using the archiveXI parameter during processing at the adapter framework.

Another place to enrich the metadata would be during message mapping. You can call a custom UDF to populate the metadata and create an entry in Seeburger Message Tracking.

Please refer to the Seeburger manual for Message Tracking Function for more details on how to create the UDF.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide Link or Document related to this

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you let me know which version of PI and the Seeburger-Adapter you are using ?

Then I can provide you with some documentation.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We are using PI 7.1

AS2 Seeburger Adapter Vesrion is : SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER, 3.0 of Seeburger

is it possible to populate the GLN's in Tracking.

Thanks in Advance

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, as already mentioned, all information that is present in the files can be populated in the MessageTracking by using a UDF in the used PI-Mapping.

You can send me your email-address (mine is in the profile) and I will provide you with the user-doc that comes with the MessageTracking and explains this procedure

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I have sent a mail from my Personal Mail ID.

you can also send me the response on <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Do not post email addresses. Read Rules of Engagement.

Message was edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Inbox...

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any way to appreciate your help through SDN

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have the possibility to mark answers as "correct" or as "helpful" to award some points and show that the answers were appreciated.

If you mark an answer as "correct" then it is also visible to others that the question is solved/answerd,

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We are using PI 7.1 and the Seeburger version is 2.1.3. Can you please share me the SAPXI_Archiving_en.pdf for the above Seeburger version?

We are using message tracking but could not see message type and other information in the message tracking tool. As mentioned in your blog we can write udf and would like to try that.

thanks in advance.

regards,

Lakshmi