Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - SUS setup

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am in the process of setting up a SRM-SUS scenario.  I have replicated both purchasing companies and vendors.  I get successfull messages in interface monitoring tool SXMB_MONI, but my problem is that neither the company nor the vendor is anywhere to be found.  I have looked in the org/vendor structures, table BUT000, transaction BP.  They are nowhere.

Where can I expect to find them?  Have you ever had this problem?  Do you know of a solution?

Regards

Rene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Since the data is not available in sus Check the inbound queue SMQ2 of SUS.

Check the SXMB_MONI in the SUS side as well just to make sure the messages got processed successfully in SUS .

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

You can also check whether the vendors are successfully replicated or failed for some reason from the backend system in SLG1 transaction code. if your replicating for the first time, then write this Object --> BBPGETVD, put the correct dates when you replicated and Execute.

Check the LOG, it will tell the exact reason why the Vendor replication failed.

If you get the log and not able to analyze, please send the screen shot, i will help to analyze.

Check for other relevant Objects for SUS and you may get the log for what your missing.

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

if the partners were replicated correctly there should be an entry in table VENMAP for the supplier and in table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP for the purchasing company. Based on the partner GUID fields you should be able to find the business partner data in table BUT000.
If this is not the case, then something went wrong during replication (even-though the XML has been flagged as successful)

regards

Zoltan